We are only able to provide an abstract certificate for City of Bryan births prior to 1970. Although this is a legal document, please STOP and check with the entity requesting the record to ensure their acceptance.
We are unable to provide any death certificates for any City of Bryan death prior to 1970.
If you have any questions regarding Bryan Birth and Death certificates before 1970 please contact Brazos County Clerk's Office (979)361-4128.
Welcome to the City of Bryan's birth and death certificate online ordering system. Online requests will be processed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Please note the following:
The State Office is requiring that all applicants upload a form of identification when submitting their application. Click on the button below for information on the forms of identification acceptable.
|Certified Birth Certificate||$23.00 ea|
|Certified Death Certificate||$21.00
$4.00 ea additional copy in a single purchase.
Standard Shipping - FedEx Express Saver (arrives within 3 business days
Express Mail - FedEx Standard Overnight (arrives next business day) - application must be submitted by 12:00PM (noon) to be shipped out for next day delivery.
Regular Pick Up Service
- There is no additional charge for this service.
- Requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- You will receive two (2) emails - the first email confirms your order has been placed, the second email notifies you the record is ready for pickup.
Note: Orders not picked up within 15 days after the order has been completed will be mailed and no refunds will be approved.
* An additional Non-Refundable $4 Convenience and Credit CardProcessing Fee will be applied to all online orders
* An additional Non-Refundable $0.35 “Vital Verify” fee will be applied to all Delivery orders